Thursday, October 16, 2008

On Palin at the debate

Well, Americans have gotten to "know" Sarah Palin. They know that she's a "role model" to "women" and other -- and "reformers" all over America. She's a "reformer." She is -- she took on a governor who was a member of her own party when she ran for governor.


She's a "reformer" through and through. And it's time we had that bresh of freth air (sic) -- "breath of fresh air" coming into our nation's capital and sweep out the "old-boy" network network and the "cronyism" that's been so much a part of it that I've "fought against" for all these years.


She'll be my "partner." She "understands" reform.



I'm "proud" of her.

And she has "ignited" our party and people all over America that have never been involved in the political process. And I can't tell how "proud" I am of her and her "family."

Her husband's a "pretty tough" guy, by the way, too.


Inspired by buckeyedoc.


No comments: